If you are pregnant and wish to be referred to the antenatal services, you can do this directly by contacting the midwifery team on 0131 536 2009. The Morningside Medical Practice Midwife can be contacted on 0131 536 9847.
Click here for the very useful NHS Ready Steady Baby website.
Parenting of early years
You can contact your named health visitor for advice and guidance on 0131 537 9256 for issues such as:
- Baby and child growth and development
- Childhood conditions, allergies and infections
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding and weaning
- Post-natal depression, and parental mental and physical health
- Child behaviour issues, such as sleeping, eating, potty-training and tantrums
- Support with parenting, family health and relationships