Welcome to Morningside Medical Practice
Patient Self Help
There are many health problems which do not a doctor or nurse, which include:
- PHARMACIST - coughs & colds, sore throats, uncomplicated urine infections, verrucas, constipation, smoking cessation, hay fever, mouth ulcers, dry skin, contraception.
- OPTICIAN dry, red, sore, watery, sticky eyes; squints, flashing lights, cysts/styes, reduced vision, eyelid problems
A full list of patient self help services are on the "further information" bar at the bottom of the page.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need, such as
We are closed on:
- Monday 25th December 2017
- Tuesday 26th December 2017
- Monday 1st January 2018
- Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Please note that we close for staff training every Tuesday between 13:00 to 14:00. We will also be closed from 13:00 on the following dates to allow practice team development. Please phone NHS24 on 111 or 999 for any medical emergencies.
- Wednesday 8th November 2017
- Wednesday 7th February 2018
- Wednesday 7th March 2018
(Site updated 15/02/2018)